Monday, December 22, 2014

COMPENDIUM OF CURIOSITIES III Challenge #18

For this challenge we are using the Pocket Pages technique found on page 36 of Tim Holtz's book, Compendium of Curiosities Vol. III.  If you don't have this book you can order a signed copy HERE.



I chose a few of my favorite project photos from years ago.  Great memories!  I think this will be page one of a whole new album of oldies.



Then I tucked some leaves and paper butterflies inside and around the pockets.



Linda Ledbetter is our host.  You may visit her at Studio L3 for all the details of our challenge.

The Funkie Junkie Boutique is sponsoring this challenge.  A lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to use at their shop.

There is also a winner selected by the Curosity Crew.  Their pick will recive a pack of "goodies" from Tim Holtz and Mario Ross.

6 comments:

  1. Your pocket pages are terrific! I really like the variety of sizes and how that full-size pocket photo stands out. Thanks for joining us at CC3C during this busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous way of using photo's your pockets are brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! Your pocket pages are beautiful! I love your choice of colors and the layout of your pocket pages. Great way to protect those cherished photos! Thanks for joining us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how you put them together! Great photos too! Great job playing along with us on the Pocket Pages challenge at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pocket pages and photos are great! It looks as if you have taken three kinds and put them together to make one full page. Very clever! You also have one that looks to have 2 pockets that are uneven in size 1/3 and 2/3 perhaps. Someone else mentioned having that, too, but mine did not come that way!

    Had a quick poke around your blog and your work is amazing! I love all your 3D projects!

    Thank you for leaving your lovely comment on my blog. You referred to business cards--these aren't business cards--perhaps you are referring to the K and Co. ephemera? The train and plane? They are from a pack of ephemera I've had for AGES and never use! Ha! You don't have any of that kind of stuff hanging around?!

    Or perhaps the quote I used in the little pockets? It was perfect for this travel album--my niece is going on a Missions trip. Anyway thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. I so much appreciate it:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pages here, but simply ADORE the added butterflies and leaves. What a great dimensional touch! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete