Saturday, January 3, 2015

FRILLY AND FUNKIE CHALLENGE

This altered Pringles can is my entry for the  'Anything Goes' challenge hosted by Nicole at Frilly and Funkie. Winner will earn a Guest DT spot at Frilly and Funkie.  Also, everyone entering will be in a drawing for a $25 spending spree at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!


I started with a Pringles can and some background papers. Collected some favorites from my 'stash' and started hot gluing everything together.


I used Tattered Floral die for the flowers and the Garden Greens die for the leaves.  Both are by Tim Holtz. The other smaller flowers and pearls are from my 'stash'.


This is a close up of the lid.  Little bees are paper elements glued together with wire down the middle.  I accented the torn edges of the outside paper with a little stamp pad.


7 comments:

  1. Wow Reene, this is incredible!! I can't believe this started as a chip can! I love the flowers and foliage and your little bees too! The honeycomb paper is such a great detail!! This is quite the transformation, I love it!!

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Clareene! What an amazing transformation! Love the pretty paper you used and all the fancy blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is TOOO FUN, Reene! I love the way the torn paper edges burnished, and the paper flowers are just gorgeous. The little bees taking off are adorable! The dimension and detail on this project are just terrific. Can't wait to see it for real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Never would I have thought of doing this! Your creativity is beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I love Chip Can crafting! ADORABLE!!! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie! Happy New Year <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing transformation!! Love your creation Clareene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your your piece it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete