Sunday, April 19, 2015

A COMPENDIUM OF CURIOSITIES Challenge #26


    Here's my entry to the newest challenge in Tim Holtz's book, A Compendium of Curiosities, Volume 3.


      My binder album is made of chipboard and measures 4 1/2 x 9 inches.  It is housing my collection of stencils.  On the front cover I used the technique called 'Smudge Stamping' that is found on page 42.  If you don't have a copy, you can get an autographed one HERE.

     The sponsor this time is The Funkie Junkie Boutique who will be selecting at random a winner to receive a $25 shopping spree on their online store.

     The Curiosity Crew's choice will receive an assortment of products from Tim Holtz and Mario Rossi.


Here's a photo of the back cover.



   

5 comments:

  1. How fun and functional! I love your color choices and the whimsy of the images you chose. Thanks for playing along with us in the CC3 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clareene. Thanks so much for joining us at CC3C for our smudge stamping challenge. Your smudge stamped bird in flight on the cover of your binder album is beautifully done. I also love the butterflies and the stamped foliage. Love the colors and the checkerboard design as well. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to keep those stencils---Love your project. I'd almost forgotten about those stencils, and love your little book of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you made something that will be fun and functional! Love the colors you chose as well...thanks for sharing with us at CC3C!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so neat. Can't decide if I like the front or the back best - both are wonderrful! j.

    ReplyDelete