Friday, April 10, 2015

Photo Tag Album



     This is the Photo Tag Album I made with large tags sold by Tim Holtz.  For the papers I used a Digital Kit by Snickerdoodle Designs called 'It's A Snap'.
     The directions are from My Sisters Scrapper site.  Just scroll down until you come to the tutorial to make a 'Graphic 45 ABC Primer Tag Mini Album'.


     This kit lends itself so well to this project because of all the wonderful 'Clusters' already designed and ready to go.  I chose the 'Clusters' I wanted to use and added the 'Word Art', again, already to go.  Following directions from the video for measurements, I printed all the papers for background and photo pads at the same time.


     This is the first tag pocket.  Laying beside it is the photo tag removed from it's pocket.  A photo is mounted on each side and then slipped back into pocket.  All photo tags are the same.


     Here's the second tag.  As you can see, there is also a photo pad on the back of each pocket too.


     And so on throughout the whole album.  This little guy can hold a whole lot of photos! 


...Thanks for stopping by...



    

     


No comments:

Post a Comment