Tuesday, April 24, 2018

MATCHBOOK BOX




     This is the Deep Square Matchbook Box by Graphic 45.  I chose to decorate it with 'Moments In Time' paper collection from Photo Play.  The paper collection and box are available at Scrap N Create.



I began by burnishing all the edges.  I covered the open square with cardstock as I needed a solid top.



Then I measured the sides, top and bottom inside and out and covered them with the 'Moments In Time' papers.  I used the paper scrapes to punch out the flowers with a floral punch by EK.  All the edges on the box and the flowers are burnished with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.


This is the front of the box.  All the hardware came from my stash.


Here's a close up of the cluster of flowers and tag.  The tag is a cutout from the collection.  The pearls are from Michaels and attached with Art Glitter glue.  Ribbon and yarn are from my stash.  I made the large rose with 'Tattered Florals' die by Tim Holtz.


Both sides and the back panels are decorated with 'Fancy Flourish' die by Cherry Lynn Designs and the smaller flowers with their pearls.


Here's the top of the box.


                                         Here's a close up of the tag with attached key.


Photo of box opened to reveal small storage box I made inside.  Decorated with the same flowers and flourish die.


The box is a perfect place to store more flowers.



...Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment