Saturday, September 21, 2019

CD MINI PHOTO ALBUM


I created this Mini Photo Album by reusing a CD case.  There is a great video I found on the internet by Joann showing you how to put it together and giving you the measurements.  You can find that by clicking HERE.  I used a digital kit from Snickerdoodle Designs called 'Love My Cat' for the images.  You can find that HERE.


I used JoAnn's measurements to design templates in Photoshop and stocked them with images and background papers from the kit.


Cut them all out.


Attached papers according to her directions.


Here's the back.



… And there you have it.  Thanks for stopping by ...



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love that everything fits so nicely in that CD album. That means you can carry it in your purse without ruining it! You are so talented! Thanks for using "Love My Cat" for this fun project!

    ReplyDelete