Thursday, June 11, 2015

COMPENDIUM OF CURIOSITIES 3 Challenge 30



     This is my entry to Challenge #30 in Tim Holtz's book  'A Compendium of Curiosities 3'.  If you don't have the book you can get a signed copy HERE
     My glass bottle is filled with a secret 'Love Potion'.  Anyone care to try a sip?




     I started by gathering all my ingredients and following the directions on page 54 of Tim's book.  I can't give away the technique, but it sure was fun!  Tim Holtz and Mario Rossi are offering a great prize to the Curiosity Crew's pick.




     Here's a close up of the Faux Cracked Glass technique.  If you would like to get involved just go to Linda Ledbetters site HERE to get full instructions.

     There is also a prize of a $25 Gift Certificate being offered by The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  You can visit their site HERE.

                                   
                                                          Thanks for stopping by...


8 comments:

  1. Clareene! Not one gorgeous bottle, but two? Love your creation - so beautiful. I'm so glad you shared this with us at CC3C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful cracked bottle with a little bottle hanging off it's neck! love your stopper and the pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool bottle for this technique. Well done! Love the little bottle as a charm too. Love Potion? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clareene...your faux cracked glass bottle really turned out so pretty! Great touch on the technique. I love the color of your bottle and the little vial and trinkets you have hanging from the top. The bee at the top is such a neat topper. In fact, I love all of the trinkets you have added to the bottle to give it such a neat character. Thanks for sharing with us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bottle... you rocked the cracked glass technique ! I was stuck for ideas so I've been visiting everybody for ideas !

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your bottle...great job...love that you did a little one hanging on the side! Beautiful! Thanks for joining the fun at CC3C!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bottle - very vintage - love how the technique turned out! Thanks also for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is this Love Potion bottle! Your crackle is just fantastic, Clareene! You are such an inspiration! Thank you for your visit to my blog and for your sweet comment! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete