Saturday, February 27, 2016


     This Flower Pot Pocket Card measures 6 x 6 1/2 inches.  I used Basic Black card stock by Stampin' Up.  The polka dot base is from a scrap in my 'Stash'.  I used a 'you tube' video by Splitcoast Stampers for the basic directions.

     This is the message insert that slides out the top.  The flowers and lady bugs are from a digital kit called 'Lady Bug Lady Bug' by Karen at Snickerdoodle Designs.  The leaves are from a die called 'Romantic Vines' by Spellbinders.

     Instead of holding the pot together with a ribbon I used  Scor-tape in the top corners.

       I printed a sheet containing all the flowers and lady bugs to be cut out.  The message on the insert  reads 'Spring has sprung' and I left one blank in case I want to stamp a sentiment next time.  I attached red card stock on the back of the insert.  It measured 4 1/2 x 2 1/2.

     The flying lady bugs were made by cutting out two and gluing them together with about two inches of 16 gauge wire in the middle.  These I attached to the message insert under the flowers with hot glue.

  Thanks for stopping by...