Friday, June 1, 2018

ATC TAG ALBUM


I created this ATC CARD ALBUM using a new digital kit from Snickerdoodle Designs called 'This Is Me - June'.  It measures 4 1/4" x  6 1/4" with a 1 1/2" spine.  I used my Zutter 'Bind It All' to bind it all together.


I cut out eight pages from chipboard with the Graphic 45 regular tag die.


     I selected the backgrounds I wanted from the kit and put them on  5" x 7" templates along with smaller elements for fussy cutting.  All the edges are burnished with both Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and Brocade Blue ink by Stampin' Up.



I printed the flowers from the kit and cut them with the Flower Metal Dies from Graphic 45.


Samples of the pages before adding embellishments.







Pics of the pages with the embellishments.  The photo mats measure 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 and are matted on both sides.  I coated all the flowers throughout the album with Wink of Stella to add some shimmer.  Pearls are from my stash.


And here's the back.



...Thanks for stopping by...





No comments:

Post a Comment