Friday, June 8, 2018

PHOTO WALLET


Today I'm posting my 'PHOTO WALLET' with a shaker top.  It measures 4" x  6" and is cut from one sheet of 12" x 12" paper.  The original design  is by Kathy Clement and can be found HERE.
I used the Sizzix Ornate Frame #2.  The flowers are from Petaloo and are also available at Scrap N Create.


The papers I used  are  the 'Floral Shoppe Collection' from Graphic 45.  You can purchase the entire kit from Scrap N Create HERE.
First opening has place for two 4" x  6" photos.



Then opening further there is  another 4' x  6" photo mat at the bottom.  The center is closed off with two doors being held closed with a paper clip I designed using stickers from the collection.


Close up of the center of the wallet.  This is a mat decorated with a 'Happiness' ephemera card.  More of the removeable  paper clips are attached to the pocket.


Here's the entire wallet opened up.  


Close up of the two sided tags that fit into the side flaps.  They measure 2 1/2 "  x   3 1/2". The eyelash yarn is from my stash.


...Thanks for stopping by...



No comments:

Post a Comment