Sunday, July 14, 2019

CD MINI ALBUM


This is the front cover for my 'Beach Time' CD Album that I designed using the most wonderful digital kit from Karen at Snickerdoodle Designs called 'Beach Day'. You can find that kit HERE.
I created this 'CD Mini Album' by repurposing an old CD case.  I followed a great video presented by JoAnn that you can find HERE.  



Here are my templates.
JoAnn's measurements are good for this album, however, since I brought the digital kit into Photoshop Elements for designing I had to measure in quarter inch increments.  So I did a little trimming as I put pages in the album.


After cutting out all templates, I burnished the edges with Tempting Turquoise ink by Stampin' Up.  I attached the pages with 1/2" Score Tape and Elmer's runner tape.


Here's the inside of the album showing the inside front page and the attached photo squares.


Here's the back cover.


And there you have it...Thanks for stopping by








No comments:

Post a Comment