Wednesday, September 25, 2019

TOWER AND STEP BOX


This is actually a box that opens up to reveal drawers inside to be filled with 'Treats' for Halloween.  I'm entering this box in the 'Funkie Junkie Boutique' blog challenge called 'Treats not Tricks!' If you would like to play along you can get all the information HERE.

There is a great tutorial made by Cynthia at 'The Scrappy Book Worm'. You can find that HERE.  I wanted to create my own templates for the all the different panels. I did that using Photoshop. 


The background pages are from a Digital Kit called 'Trick or Treat' created by Tracy for 'Art by Miran'.  The haunted house, characters and pumpkin came from clipart on the internet which I resized to fit my templates. 


I cut them all out and burnished the edges with 'Black Soot' Distress Ink.


This is the Tower Box spread out to show you all the sides.


Here's the inside showing the drawers and the lid.  With the lid on the Tower Box measures about  3" x  6 1/2".  The pumpkin adds a couple more inches.


...There you have it.  Thanks for stopping by...



5 comments:

  1. These look SO DANGED hard to do,...this is adorable. Thank you so much for the link to the tutorial. GOOD LUCK in the Frilly and Funky Festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic treat box. I can only imagine the joy a little person would get seeing all the clever little boxes fan out and then to discover that they are filled with treats too. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to present some Halloween goodies! The papers are adorable and you have done a great job of putting this together! Your treat tower is perfect for our Treats Not Tricks challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is delightful!!! I love it. Thanks for joining in the Funkie Junkie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are after my own heart. Look at all those fun boxes to fill with treats! Such a great addition to our challenge at the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog. Crafty hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio!

    ReplyDelete