Sunday, October 13, 2019

ALTERED WINE BOTTLE


I altered wine bottle by turning it into a lantern.  Lights are a single strand of Christmas twinkly lights.  


I found the giraffe on a clip art site on the internet.  I brought it into Photoshop Elements for sizing and coloring.  Edges are burnished using Gathered Twigs Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.


Close up of the cork.  I made a nest for tiny ceramic bird using 'Tiny Tattered Florals' die by Tim Holtz as well as a couple silk flowers from my stash.


Close up of flowers used behind giraffe and around the bottle.  Die is #664163 from Sizzix.  Smaller flower and moth are from my stash.


There's a one inch hole drilled in the back to thread the lights through.  More foliage and tiny flower added.



...There you have it.  Thanks for stopping by...




1 comment:

  1. Lovely! The giraffe is spectacular and the details really bring the project together. The subtle colors of the moth, nice added touch.

    ReplyDelete