Thursday, December 5, 2019

'GNOME' MILK CARTON TREAT HOLDERS


I designed these little 'Gnome Milk Carton Treat Holders' as my entry for The Funky Junky Blog Challenge for December.  It is called 'It's The Holidays' and I think these fit right in.  If you would like more information you can find it HERE.  I was inspired by a wonderful video tutorial by Ginger at 'My Sisters Scrapper".  You can find that HERE.



I found these darling little Gnome characters on the internet and brought them into Photoshop Elements for sizing.  The little jingle bells on the hats came from by stash. 


So I took the The Funky Junkie's advice and sneaked off to my 'studio' to play.  The finished cartons are 3 1/2" x  2".  Papers are mostly Graphic 45 scraps from a couple Christmas's ago.


...And there you have it.  Thanks for stopping by...



5 comments:

  1. We're on a roll with gnomies---aren't we. Loved these little milk carton treat boxes. Fun to make those little milk cartons--you did a super job on them I have trouble getting the top fold to bend in right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little treat holders are so much fun and the gnomes are adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarene, these are so adorable! I've never seen milk carton treat boxes before. The gnomes are the perfect fun embellishment for these treat holders. Thanks for playing along in It's the Holidays at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are the cutest things, I adore the gnomes! Thanks for joining our challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww these cheeky little fellows made me smile! Thanks for joining us for our challenge at the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio!

    ReplyDelete