Wednesday, December 16, 2020

TWIST-N-FOLD POP UP CARD

 


I created this Twist-n-Fold Pop Up Card with directions by Charee at Graphic 45.  You can find her tutorial HERE.


This is what the card looks like opened up.  It measures about  4 1/4" x  11"  fully extended.


I made templates using their measurements in  Photoshop.  I used a digital kit called 'Mischief Is My Name' by Karen Schulz for background papers and images.   You can find that kit HERE.



Then I cut everything out and put it together following Charee's tutorial.


Here's the back of the card.


...And there you have it.  Thanks for stopping by...







 



2 comments:

  1. OH MY These are the BEST Twist & Pop mechanisms, and your little figures are just adorable. Love to make these, and LOVE LOVE to receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Renee. Your talent continues to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete