Friday, June 9, 2017

PICTURE FRAME COLLAGE



     I made this 'Collage' to hold some pics of my Road Trip home to California.  It measures 10" w by 12" h.  Blocks of  wood cut to measure 4"x  4", 4" x  5" and 4" x  6" were stained with Thompson water sealer.  I used hot glue to attach them together. 




     Holes were drilled in the top for the flowers.  I used 'Nature Sketchbook Collection'  papers by Graphic 45 for the flowers and the grass.  All the dies and punches are the same ones I used to make 'Forever Garden' on my October 10, 2016 posting.  Butterflies were from my stash and mounted on tiny 16 gauge wire.
   


                                         This is a close up of the sign in the left hand corner.




                                                              And here's the back side...




     This is a 'Single' picture frame.  It measures about 7" x 7".  Same flowers and grass as above.



               
                                                        Thanks for stopping by...



         

No comments:

Post a Comment