Friday, March 6, 2020

FLIP TOP BOX with GIFT BAG


I created this 'Flip Top Box' with a matching 'Gift bag' using a couple different tutorials. Both are tutorials by Sherry at 'The Posh Paper Lady'. The first I used to make the flip box.  It measures about 4" x  4 1/2".  The video is available HERE.  The video for the gift bag is HERE.


I followed Sherry's directions for the measurements but wanted to create my own designs.  I made templates in Photoshop Elements and cut them all out.


The background and elements used came from a digital kit by Lori Davidson called 'Flying Dreams Storybook Collection'.  This is the cover of the box.


This is the box spine.


Here is the back of the box.


This is a pic of the box opened up.  All the papers used for the box were two sided.  Designer unknown.


...There you have it. Thanks for stopping by...



1 comment:

  1. Wow---this is a HUGE project. It is so cute, so useful, so fun. I can't wait to make one. I want to give it to our mutual birthday friend.....do you think I can get it done in time! THANKS so much for the instructional links and your great pictures.

    ReplyDelete