Tuesday, September 29, 2020

LANTERN GIFT BOX


     I created this 'Lantern Gift Box' using scraps of Graphic 45 papers.  The elves are from a digital kit called 'Holiday Hoopla' by Karen of Snickerdoodles designs.  You can find that kit HERE

     The lantern measures  8 1/2" x  4 1/2" and was inspired by a video I saw by Norma at 'From My Craft Room'.  You can find that video HERE.



                                        This is the back.  Inside is a battery operated light.



This is one side.


Here is the other side.


And there you have it.
...Thanks for stopping by...






 

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute! I love your detailed and precise work. The elves are the perfecta ddition to this amazing piece. I lvoe the little elf on the back, jumping like he is! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lantern and the adorable little elves jumping around all over it is OVER the top wonderful, Clareene! How you do these and your incredible paper crafting creativity blows me AWAY

    ReplyDelete