Thursday, March 10, 2022

TWIST-n-FOLD CARDS


I created these 'Twist-n-Fold Cards' using the basic measurements by Sam Calcott at Mixed Up Craft.  If you would like to make one of your own, I have made a video on You Tube.  You can find that

HERE.
 



      I used cardstock to construct the base of the card. For the flowers I used a flower image and cut them out with my Scan-n-Cut machine.  Also using cardstock.



                                                                       This is the back.



This is a   2 1/2" x  3 1/2"  tag to be tucked inside.  I used eyelash yarn to make fringe.




This second card is made the same way.  I got the fish and cat's tail florals from clip art on the internet.  Then brought them into Photoshop for sizing.  

 


                                                              This is the inside of card.




                                                                   Here's the back.



Close up of one of the tags.


...and there you have it.  Thanks for stopping by...



No comments:

Post a Comment