Monday, May 29, 2023

CARD AND GIFT BOX

 


I created this 'Gift and Card Box' using a background sheet from Home Sweet Home papers by Graphic 45.
I was inspired to make my own version after seeing one made by Sam Calcott.  You can find her tutorial HERE.  The sentiment reads 'Friends don't care if your house is clean...they care if you have wine!'  Card measures  7"x 7 1/2".

This is the inside.  This is designed specifically to be a gift and card in one.  The box holds a small bottle of wine.


Ephemera is from clip art on the internet.  I brought it into Photoshop and altered size and coloring.  Bottle reads 'Friends make the world beautiful'.


...and there you have it.  Thanks for stopping by...



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this idea--what a SUPER way to present a little gift. What are the inside dimensions of the cube-tube? I have little gift bottles that are 1" square? Cutest ephemera for this too. GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete