Monday, May 13, 2024

TWIST-n-POP CARD

I created this 'Twist-n-Pop' card as a Get Well Card.  It measures 4'' x  6''.  I saw a video made by Collette Mitrega a few years ago and it became one of favorite cards.  I have used her instructions for the basic measurements ever since. 


Opened up the card measures  4'' x  12''.  Background papers and the frogs are from Creative Fabrica.  I brought them into Photoshop for sizing and mounted them on my own background design.


                 Here is the back side.  I fussy cut this 'Nurse' frog from clip art on the internet.

Here is a video on my YouTube channel if you would like to follow along and make one of you own.


                                          ...and there you have it.  Thanks for stopping by...






No comments:

Post a Comment