Friday, August 30, 2024

SUNFLOWER SHAKER GIFT BOX

I created this Sunflower Shaker Gift Box using standard 65lb cardstock.  The measurements for the box I got from Julie at 'The Paper Pixie'.  It measures  3 1/2" x  6 1/2'' x  1''. 


I designed the sunflower by using images found on Creative Fabrica website.  The wood panel paper also came from there.  I brought it into Photoshop Elements for sizing.  The 2'' plastic dome used to make the glitter shaker is from Amazon.


                                                           Fill it up with a fun treat.  I did make an error by gluing the top tabs in my video.  So please watch for the part where I corrected that.

                                Here's a link to my Youtube channel.  Clareene Forbes - YouTube


                                              ...and there you have it.  Thanks for stopping by...



No comments:

Post a Comment