Saturday, January 2, 2021

ARROW FOLD CARD

        I  created this 'Arrow Fold Card' using papers from my stash.  Not sure of the collection name but I'm sure they are Graphic 45 papers.  Card measures  5" x  7".  The flower embellishments are cut from a digital kit by 'Fred She Said Designs'.


This is the card opened up with additional flowers.  There is plenty of space for a sentiment.  There is a very good Video by Sam at 'Mixed Up Crafts' that inspired me to make my card.  You can find that HERE.


...And there you have it.  Thanks for stopping by...






 

1 comment:

  1. There are just TOO MANY possibilities for this unique fold-card. I love the shape, the detail, the compactness and the tutorial and your pictures! Thank you Clareene. Will definitely do this project!

    ReplyDelete