Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Stationery Gift Box

 

I created this as a 'Gift Box' to hold stationery or recipe cards. Finished measurements are  6 1/2" x  4 1/2".   Using the measurements by Karon from Karon's Krafty Korner,  I made templates that I covered with papers from my stash.  You can find Karon's instructions HERE.    

Box with the belly band removed.  The Steampunk bear came from clip art on the internet.  I brought it into Photoshop for sizing and coloring.

I designed a set of cards using a digital kit called 'Tickets To Dragons End' by Lorie Davidson at Studio Girls. 

Some are 'Thank You' cards and some are 'Thinking Of You' cards.  Printed on ivory cardstock they fit into  6 1/4" x  4 1/4"  envelopes. 


Side of the Box.  



...And there you have it.  Thanks for stopping by...










1 comment: